Beach wedding has been greatly welcomed by a large number of young couples those days. Selecting a dress for a beach wedding is more difficult and complicated than choosing one for an indoor wedding. Among the things, you should consider – the sand, the heat, the wind and the hot weather, not only the fit beach wedding dress. Here Persun.co.uk will share some instructions with you.
1. Send the invitations to your friends with “beach wedding or coast wedding” words on it, in case that they can prepare for the outside door wedding well.
2. Choose the fabric you want for your dress. Chiffon, crepe and tulle are very light that will keep you cool and flow in the beach breeze as you walk. Other fabric, for instance, satin or heavily beaded dresses, will likely look out of the place on the beach. And short wedding dress or tea-length wedding dress will be the wise option.
3. The high heels are of course not suitable for the beach theme, when you walk on the beach, the heels are hard to walk cozily. A pair of flat-bottomed sandal will be the decent and comfortable choice.
4. The wind on the beach is always stronger than anywhere else so that it’s not appropriate to wear veil. A flower on your beautiful hair will be more than fit with the theme.
5. Whether you dine in the terrace or in the small seaside restaurant, it’s the best to eat some fresh and light food, seafood is inevitable, but some local feature dishes are also be eye-catching.
6. You can use some sticks with bows on it to lay a beautiful road, with beach umbrella to keep away from the sunshine.
7. Some suntan oil, small fans or cheap sunglasses, as well as enough water should be taken into consideration and provided there. This aims to make the guests comfortable to the largest extent.
8. Try to avoid strong sunlight at noon time and choose a relatively soft light of sunset to hold a ceremony, in order to capture the better sea view ceremony photos.
9. Before the wedding, to solve out a good response to a sudden rain. The safest way is to book a banquet hall in the seaside hotel or resort, so that you can always transfer to the wedding scene there. If you only have a few guests, to find a beach pavilion or a sheltered terrace is also a good choice. Of course, make sure you are familiar with the layout of the room.